INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Due to the entry into force of the referenced amendment to the "Information Society Services and E-Commerce Law" (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain express consent from the users of all websites that use non-essential cookies before they can browse them.
What are cookies?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels are tools used by web servers to store and recover information about their visitors, as well as to provide correct operation of the site. By using these devices, the web server is permitted to remember some data concerning the user, such as your preferences for displaying the pages of that server, name and password, products you are most interested in, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATIONS AND EXEMPTED COOKIES
According to EU directives, the cookies requiring the user's informed consent are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, while those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services specifically requested by the user are exempted.
TYPES OF COOKIES
- Technical and functional cookies: are those that enable users to browse a website, platform or application and make use of the various options or services that exist there.
- Analytical cookies: are those that enable their controller to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the website users to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, applications or platforms and to create browsing profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to make improvements based on the analysis of the usage data generated by the service users.
- Advertising cookies: are those that enable the management, as effectively as possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the content published or the frequency with which advertisements are displayed.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: collect information about user preferences and personal choices (retargeting) to enable the management, as effectively as possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided.
- Social cookies: are established by social media platforms on services to allow you to share content with your friends and networks. Social media platforms are able to track your online activities outside of the Services. This may affect the content and messages you see on other services that you visit.
- Affiliate cookies: allow visits from other websites, with which the website has an affiliation agreement (affiliated companies).
- Security cookies: store encrypted information to prevent the data stored in them being vulnerable to malicious attacks from third parties.
- First-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user's device from a piece of equipment or a domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: are those sent to the user's device from a piece of equipment or a domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
BY STORAGE PERIOD
- Session cookies: are a type of cookies designed to gather and store data while the user is accessing a web page.
- Persistent cookies: are a type of cookies in which the data remain stored on the terminal and may be accessed and processed for a period set by the controller of the cookie, which may range from a few minutes to several years.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Laboratorios Calier S.A. is the Data Controller of the Interested party's personal data and informs you that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of 27 April 2016 (GDPR). The following processing information is therefore provided:
Purposes of the processing: as specified in the cookies section used on this website.
Lawful basis for processing: owing to the Interested party's consent (Art. 6.1 GDPR).
Data storage criteria: as specified in the cookies section used on the website.
Transfer of the data: the data will not be transferred to third parties, except in cookies owned by third parties or due to legal obligation.
Rights of the Interested party::
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, and limitation of or opposition to their processing.
- Right to submit a complaint to the Oversight Authority (www.aepd.es) if you believe that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact details to exercise your rights:
Laboratorios Calier S.A.
Tax ID code: A-08-226128
C/ Barcelones 26
Poligon Industrial El Ramassar
08520 Les Franqueses del Valles
Telf. 00 34 93 849 51 33
Fax. 00 34 93 840 13 98
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
|technical||100 days||Cookies for managing acceptance of cookies|
|only_professionals||technical||Session||Manages whether the visitor has answered that he/she is a professional.|
|PHPSESSID||technical||session||This cookie is native to PHP applications. The cookie is used to store and identify the identification of a single user session in order to administer the user session on the website. The cookie is a session cookie and it is removed when all browser windows are closed.|
|1||2 years||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate the data on visitors, sessions and campaigns and monitor the use of the site for the site's analysis report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.|
No publisher-controlled cookies are installed
External providers of this website:
No cookies controlled by third parties are installed
COOKIES SETTINGS PANEL
From this panel it will be possible to set the cookies that the website can install on the browser, with the exception of the technical or functional cookies necessary for browsing and the use of the various options or services offered.
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES FROM THE BROWSER
Deleting cookies from the device
Cookies that are already on a device can be deleted by deleting the browser history, thereby deleting the cookies from all the websites visited. However, part of the stored information may also be lost (e.g. session start-up data or website preferences).
Managing site-specific cookies
For more precise control of the specific cookies of each site, users can adjust their privacy and cookies settings in the browser.
Although most modern browsers can be configured to prevent cookies being installed on the device, this may require the manual adjustment of certain preferences each time a site or page is visited. In addition, some services and characteristics may not work properly (e.g. session start-up with a profile).
HOW TO DELETE COOKIES ON THE MOST COMMON BROWSERS
Internet Explorer. Version 11 https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
Firefox. Version 65.0.1 https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies
Safari Version 5.1 https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac